Statement of Tourism Secretary Alberto Lim on his resignation


Statement of Alberto A. Lim, Secretary of Tourism:
On his resignation
[Released on August 12, 2011]
I would like to announce that I have tendered my resignation as Secretary of Tourism and head of the department’s attached agencies, effective August 31, 2011. The President has kindly accepted my resignation.
My reason for resigning is personal. I would like to spend more time with my family. My responsibilities require a great deal of travel and time away from my loved ones.
I leave the President’s Cabinet gratified that I have laid the foundation for strong tourism growth, in keeping with the President’s vision of inclusive growth.
I thank the President for the opportunity I was given to serve the Filipino people as a member of his Cabinet
I have undiminished hopes that the President will realize his vision for all our people. He has my very best wishes for the continued success of his presidency.

No comments:

Post a Comment