Trending, Facebook Trending, Twitter trending, Google trending, Yahoo trending

I would like to share with you what is the trend everyday. I, all the best I can do, will post hottest topic for the day and if possible provide link to that subject and/or I will provide details why that particular subject is hot for that particular day.

Google provides data from Google Insights for Search. Google trending only provide the least of seven days. But certainly this trends change everyday.

Facebook and twitter trends are almost the same because both are social network website.

Yahoo trending like twitter and facebook provides data what is trending for that particular day.

From now on, I will post the trending here. So keep coming back to be informed.

Without further adieu; the trend for today ( February 14, 2012) are the following;


TRENDING NGAYON from YAHOO


No comments:

Post a Comment