Autostrada Motore Inc., the country’s official distributor of Maserati ultra-luxury high performance vehicles unveiled its all-new V8 twin turbo Quattroporte. It is the fastest four-door Maserati built to date. Six generations and exactly fifty years later, Maserati’s flagship car is now larger, even lighter and more luxurious than its predecessor. Considered as the pioneer of the luxury sports sedan, the first generation Quattroporte was created and pattered after a one-off Maserati in 1963 after Prince Karim Aga Khan ordered a special unit dubbed as the “5000 WP” designed by Pietro Frua.
The all-new direct-injection 3.8-litre V8 twin turbocharged engine was designed by Maserati Powertrain and assembled by Ferrari at Maranello. It goes from zero to 100km/h in just 4.7 seconds, on to a top speed of 307km/h. Despite this, Maserati managed to lower both its fuel consumption and emissions by 20 percent over the previous Quattroporte model. It is mated with an 8-speed automatic transmission compared with the 6-speed version of the previous model. Its hydraulic gearbox is assisted by auto-adaptive software, which is now a standard on all Maserati models. There are five operating modes, selected using the buttons by the gear lever: Auto Normal, Auto Sport, Manual Normal, Manual Sport and the new I.C.E. (Increased Control Efficiency).
Maserati’s traditional values of providing artisan handcrafted detailing continues in the new Quattroporte’s cabin but is paired with new technology as well. Modern tech features like the Maserati Touch Control screen, adjustable pedals (left hand drive only), reversing cameras, WLAN-based wifi, and the optional 15-speaker Bowers & Wilkins audio system offer high-fidelity on-board entertainment and easy driving.
- Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) First Tranche 2016 Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Third Tranche 2018, Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Fourth Final Tranche 2019, Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) Second Tranche 2017 Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Third Tranche Monthly Salary Schedule Table (Annex A & B)
- Executive Order No. 201 - MODIFYING THE SALARY SCHEDULE FOR CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL AND AUTHORIZING THE GRANT OF ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR BOTH CIVILIAN AND MILITARY AND UNIFORMED PERSONNEL
- Salary Standardization Law of 2015 for teachers, nurses to double under SSL 2015
- Altimax - Globe used illegal frequencies, not paying more than P40 million to NTC
Powered by Blogger.
- Remarks of Secretary of Voltaire Gazmin at the joi...
- Loan Options to typhoon-affected teachers
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos X quad-core phone, Specificat...
- Nokia Lumia 925, Successor to the Lumia 920, Speci...
- BlackBerry BB Q5 at P18,690 in the Philippines and...
- DOST-PAGASA to coordinate with Metro Mayors on wea...
- Statement of DOTC on the bidding for LRT-1 Cavite ...
- Younghusband brothers, James and Phil, to attend L...
- New Toyota Hybrid-R Technical Specifications
- Motorola Moto X smartphone specifications
- Maserati V8 now in Philippines
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2012 (264)
- ► 2011 (984)