Motorola announced its new 4.7-inch Moto X smartphone, which comes equipped with a number of impressive features like a 720p AMOLED Display, Touchless Control via Google Now integration, multiple customization options, and unique camera controls. The phone has been described as Google and Motorola's flagship iPhone competitor.
The Moto X is the first phone where Google is in control of both the hardware and the software, giving the company greater control over the end user experience. Google's Moto X does not utilize a skin like other Android smartphones, but Google does allow carriers to add pre-loaded apps and other software. There will, however, be a Google Play edition available for users who prefer a stock Android experience.
The phone includes the Motorola X8 Computing System, with a Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 1.7Ghz dual-core Krait CPU and quad-core Adreno 320 GPU. It offers 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, a 10-megapixel rear camera, and a 2,200mAh battery that offers up to 24 hours of battery life.
To support its Touchless Control feature, the phone includes a dedicated processor that listens for voice commands while preserving battery life. This feature allows users to obtain weather information, directions, and more with hands-free controls.
Motorola's Moto X also offers a unique "Quick Capture" camera functionality, opening the camera app with a wrist flick. Once open, a picture can be snapped by touching anywhere on the screen.
Though the Moto X is available through multiple carriers, customers purchasing an AT&T version of the phone will be able to customize it, choosing a black or white faceplate with sixteen different back case color options and accents.
- Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) First Tranche 2016 Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Third Tranche 2018, Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Fourth Final Tranche 2019, Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) Second Tranche 2017 Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Third Tranche Monthly Salary Schedule Table (Annex A & B)
- Executive Order No. 201 - MODIFYING THE SALARY SCHEDULE FOR CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL AND AUTHORIZING THE GRANT OF ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR BOTH CIVILIAN AND MILITARY AND UNIFORMED PERSONNEL
- Salary Standardization Law of 2015 for teachers, nurses to double under SSL 2015
- Altimax - Globe used illegal frequencies, not paying more than P40 million to NTC
Powered by Blogger.
- Remarks of Secretary of Voltaire Gazmin at the joi...
- Loan Options to typhoon-affected teachers
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos X quad-core phone, Specificat...
- Nokia Lumia 925, Successor to the Lumia 920, Speci...
- BlackBerry BB Q5 at P18,690 in the Philippines and...
- DOST-PAGASA to coordinate with Metro Mayors on wea...
- Statement of DOTC on the bidding for LRT-1 Cavite ...
- Younghusband brothers, James and Phil, to attend L...
- New Toyota Hybrid-R Technical Specifications
- Motorola Moto X smartphone specifications
- Maserati V8 now in Philippines
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2012 (264)
- ► 2011 (984)