The Hybrid-R will boast a motor with no less than 400hp, based on the same technology used in the Toyota TS030, which competed in the latest Le Mans 24 Hours race.
The Japanese manufacturer reports that its new concept car is based on a hybrid system, pairing a high-powered fuel engine with several electric motors and achieving a total horsepower of over 400.
The Hybrid-R concept car is based on a technology similar to that of the Toyota TS030, which was driven in the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC). This time, however, the technology has been upgraded with a dual mode control ensuring optimal effectiveness for driving on the road and at the racetrack.
- Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) First Tranche 2016 Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Third Tranche 2018, Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Fourth Final Tranche 2019, Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Salary Standardization Law of 2015 (SSL 2015) Second Tranche 2017 Salary Grade Table / Schedule
- Third Tranche Monthly Salary Schedule Table (Annex A & B)
- Executive Order No. 201 - MODIFYING THE SALARY SCHEDULE FOR CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL AND AUTHORIZING THE GRANT OF ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR BOTH CIVILIAN AND MILITARY AND UNIFORMED PERSONNEL
- Salary Standardization Law of 2015 for teachers, nurses to double under SSL 2015
- Altimax - Globe used illegal frequencies, not paying more than P40 million to NTC
Powered by Blogger.
- Remarks of Secretary of Voltaire Gazmin at the joi...
- Loan Options to typhoon-affected teachers
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos X quad-core phone, Specificat...
- Nokia Lumia 925, Successor to the Lumia 920, Speci...
- BlackBerry BB Q5 at P18,690 in the Philippines and...
- DOST-PAGASA to coordinate with Metro Mayors on wea...
- Statement of DOTC on the bidding for LRT-1 Cavite ...
- Younghusband brothers, James and Phil, to attend L...
- New Toyota Hybrid-R Technical Specifications
- Motorola Moto X smartphone specifications
- Maserati V8 now in Philippines
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2012 (264)
- ► 2011 (984)